Who is Sue and what is Suelandia?

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New digs

Hey people.  Wow- 2 posts in 2 days!  And all at absolutely *no cost* to you!  This is just to quick show you the workspace I created for *new idea-ing* once Maczilla arrives.  I figured I better show it to you now while it is still clean.  :)

This is taken from the doorway.  (Still have to hang up the artwork behind the desk.)  As you can see I have a comfy place for arty pals who drop by to hang out.  This will also come in handy for naps-I-mean-rigorous-creative-stuff-requiring-intense-concentration-in-a-prone-position.

 Everything isn't up on the walls and I'll probably be always adding stuff.  I want it to be visual overload.  Cirque du soleil for my eyes.

I like my rug.  I like the colors.  Bolder than I've gone in the past.  It looks like it's *splodin'!* 

This is from the doorway too.

My desk is nice and empty.  All ready for Maczilla.  

4 comments:

irishk said...

Looks great Sue! Isn't it amazing how much our physical surroundings can affect our emotional/creative state? All ready for Maczilla ~ kind of like preparing a nursery or something:-) We could have a shower for you in anticipation of your new arrival!! HAHA OK, that sounds so 'not you' but Maczilla seems like a new addition to your home:-) I'm anxious to see your new space in person. Kathleen

pseudosu said...

Thanks Kathleen--
And yes, it's a goal of mine to never in my life attend another shower of any kind. ShowerING, however, is still permitted.

courtney said...

Lookin' GOOD! I am totally jealous. :)

Lynn Fisher said...

Where is this in your house? I can't place it. What is different from the new Mac from the old one?