Who is Sue and what is Suelandia?

Friday, June 7, 2013

I'm alive and well and welding away!

Hey people.  I know--- it's been forever!  I've been so super busy working, I've kind of neglected my blog I'm afraid.  But I miss you guys!  So--- I'm taking the blog VIDEO.  Yep.  I've set up a new Youtube channel (why they didn't take my suggestion of renaming it Suetube I'll never understand) where you'll be able to find out the latest about what I'm working on and not only that--- actually SEE me welding and making art.  (And sometimes pretending to be a snotty, stuck-up version of an artiste.)  (This is just a pic of the vid, not the vid itself.)

 To go straight to the vid, click HERE

Sound cool?

Trust me-- eeet izzzzz.  So you should totally go there and subscribe to that as well as my blog here.

(Don't worry, you won't get double emails unless you go into your youtube account settings under "manage my subscriptions" and actually click a box that says "send me emails whenever Sue uploads a new vid".)

You should also click the little thumbs-up "like" button if you like any of the vids, and you can comment on them there too-- which is really the whole point of all this-- to begin our conversations again.

"Why do all this on the Youtube channel page when I can just comment right here?" you ask.

Well, I'd love for you to comment anywhere you damned-well please (so you just keep on bein' YOU).   And yeah, I will always post here too, whenever I do upload a new vid, and sometimes there'll be additional bonus info here you won't see anywhere else...

BUT-- if you comment, like, subscribe etc ON the actual channel (basically any way you show the Youtube channel love in any way) it "ranks" my videos better, meaning they are easier for people to find; they'll show up in Youtube searches and on Google etc.  Not a huge deal, but helpful.  PLUS-- I'll reward you for subscribing there by entering you in some drawings I'll be having for free art.   

(This is kind of a sercret, just for you guys, BUT-- if you are a subscriber to this blog as well and the Youtube channel, you get DOUBLE entered.  If, in addition to that, you "share" my videos or channel on Facebook--- TRIPLE entered.  Yep.  BIG chance of winning some swag there.)

(Okay-- I told you guys this was all new to me, and I'm already seeing one small glitch-- if your Youtube identity is private, it doesn't tell me who you are, just that *someone* has subscribed, likewise-- there doesn't seem to be ANYWHERE i can see who has actually subscribed to the blog either.  Soooooo-- please comment below if you have subscribed and tell me how-- both, just the blog, just youtube-- so i can enter you in the drawings the appropriate number of times.  :D  )

Soooo....  I hope you enjoy my first few posts.  Please let me know what you think.  This is all new to me.  Happy to be back.  I hope a few of you guys are still listening!

~~CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO~~



(The auto-play channel trailer only plays if you are not yet subscribed to the channel.  Once you do, it'll just list all the vids in order, and you just click what you want to see.)  :)

1 comment:

Linda T said...

You crack me up! Very creative and fun! I LOVE Suelandia!